[Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2017: a panorama

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jun 18 11:09:23 PDT 2017

I have followed Philippe’s suggestion, and the alternate image is here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dBWR9P3/A

Having looked at the two images side by side, I conclude that Philippe’s suggestion was right on the money.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA