[Leica] B&W developers

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:32:59 PDT 2017

George,

Your comment is very interesting for me, I’ve never developed with Pyro for myself but I’ve worked with negatives developed in Pyro, grain and fine structures are very fine but I think that the tonality gradation is poor, it offers a great and nice contrast from Black to White but a certain lack of gradation. I know some ones has employed it successful with semi-stand development and a long time with very slow agitation. I would appreciate very much your experience and comments about, thank you!

Cheers
Lluis