[Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/6/2017: Brussels, ugly and beautiful

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Jun 13 21:10:08 PDT 2017

As I just wrote to Douglas off-list, Grand’ Place precedes the colonial period by about 200 years. The buildings reflect the wealth of the guilds and the importance of Brussels as an economic centre in the 17th century.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA