[Leica] Learning the SL

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Jun 6 10:59:40 PDT 2017

Amazing! But part of it is psychological as I know what camera you’re using. But I think I might have guessed it was larger format anyway.
I just looked at a friend’s 4/3’s stuff on my screen and she said “see it’s as good as anything” and it could have been done with a cell phone for all I knew screen shots are in some ways undemanding.
I’ve been boning up on medium format digital cameras and practice this week not that I have the money for one at this point.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer