[Leica] IMG: Tabarca, this time in colour

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jul 16 14:03:33 PDT 2017

Besides the IR pictures I posted yesterday, I also took quite a few conventional colour photos during the outing to Tabarca. The highlight of the day was lunch at a local restaurant. We had a traditional Tabarca meal, called “el famoso caldero tabarquino” which consists of two parts, each of which would fill up a normal person: a fresh fish, cooked in a delicious sauce with potatoes, and a paella-type rice, although served in a pot, not a paella pan. The island was very crowded on this hot July Saturday, and there was also a fiesta going on, with a marching band unlike any I have ever seen. A gallery of around 40 images is here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/A-day-on-Tabarca/

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>