[Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/7/2017: training with Claire Doole

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jul 9 21:46:44 PDT 2017

Claire Doole is a former BBC correspondent who now runs a communications consultancy:
http://www.doolecommunications.com/the-team/claire-doole/

Last week I and a few colleagues had an intensive 2-day course in moderating panel discussions, delivered by her in our office. It was very hands on, and there were several sessions of recording us and then analysing the results. This is what is going on here—obviously, everyone involved had some fun as well:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2WhgD3C/A

From speaking with Claire during a break, I realised that I must have listened to her on BBC World Service many times during the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>