[Leica] I need your help to try to save Newspace Photographic Gallery

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Thu Jul 6 23:11:59 PDT 2017

Newspace is one of the premier workspaces for up and coming photographers both film and digital in the Northwest

While I do not yet know the details, the future is said to be grim, though, according to board members the arrears around is now 10-20K…not a huge sum of we get the community to pull together and as we pull together put together an action plan to help insure future stability

any thoughts and ideas are welcome   Mark Kronquist	text best 503 750 8235