[Leica] [OM] IMG: Serious Discussion

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jul 2 08:25:11 PDT 2017

Hi Jim,

I understand. Do not get me wrong; it is still a good image, I just could not help thinking how much better it would be with a proper camera. But of course, an iPhone picture is vastly better than no picture :-)

Keep clicking!

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>