[Leica] Leica M10

Adam Bridge abridge683 at fastmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:04:25 PST 2017

How much effective time has been lost with the smaller battery? 5% 10% 25%

I’ve never had a problem changing batteries on any camera. Even by power-hungry Sony A7Rii lets me shoot much of a day and changing the battery takes moments.

So is this simply a specification issue or is it a real problem?

I see the M10 as being what a digital Leica should be. Every “modern” digital I have shoots video. The number of times I have used that capability? Less than 1% of the time I spend taking photos and literally no one has ever seen the video results. Hard to hang video on the wall (although the new LG TV might make me eat those words).

Adam Bridge