[Leica] Anybody on the list got a drone yet?

lrzeitlin at aol.com lrzeitlin at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 08:56:53 PST 2017

Douglas Barry asks if anyone has a drone. The answer is yes. I have one. My grandkids gave one to me as a birthday present assuming that I could fly it. It looks so easy. After all I had helicopter training in the Army 60 years ago. Yes there were helicopters then. Remember MASH in the Korean War. Anyway on my flrst flight outside I got it caught in the top branches of a tree while trying to take an aerial view of my house. Flying a drone isn't easy. It requires practice, practice, practice, preferably on a treeless golf course. Right now the drone sits safely in the box.

Larry Z