[Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/2/2017: me

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Feb 10 12:03:35 PST 2017

Our photography club at the office has embarked on a year-long project. We will invite our colleagues to portrait sessions during which they will be photographed while expressing their passions. Yesterday, we tested the setup on ourselves, using the webinar studio of the office. As one of my passions is photography, I brought a generous selection of my equipment with me, and Christophe took this portrait of me with my Texas Leica. I am really pleased with this portrait:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-CF8Kqpp/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>