[Leica] OT: International Travel

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Feb 3 21:01:51 PST 2017

Peter, I sense no anti-American sentiment in Spain or any other EU countries where I travel. There is obviously a great deal of unease and bewilderment about the fascist regime that has taken power, but it does not translate into a negative sentiment towards the American people. If anything, the sentiment is one of compassion.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA