[Leica] Batteries and Airports

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Dec 10 22:06:59 PST 2017

And I can add several other European countries to that list: Belgium, Spain, France, Sweden, Denmark, Poland—just to pick the places I have flown to/from during the past few months. I have not been asked yet, but one piece of advice is to make sure that all your devices have a charged battery in them so that you can turn them on if requested to do so.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA