[Leica] [OM] IMG: Czech Holocaust memorial

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Aug 16 10:06:58 PDT 2017

Hi Peter,

Thanks for sharing these. Two things, however: the third link points to the same image as the second. And: while the museum may not have reopened until 1995, Communism fell in 1989/90.

These photos remind me of the Heydrich assassination—here was one top Nazi who got what he deserved early on:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Heydrich

Of course, it did not change the course of the war, and the consequences for the Czech people were terrible, but still.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA