[Leica] camera/bag strap question

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:38:22 PDT 2017

I life in Barcelona, I’m shooting on the streets since more   than 30 years ago, I’ve never had an issue. But also I act carefully, I never leave my camera on a table of a Bar, or on the floor without be attached to me, normally I carry my bag crosed and I always try to look around me. Be careful in the same manner you’ll be in NYC or any other big city.

Lluis