[Leica] [OM] IMG: A Special Jump

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sun Sep 4 07:31:46 PDT 2016

Thanks, Nathan.  Actually, the only photogs were TV and newspaper.  And
a lot of family and friends. I realized, after a while, that I was
familiar with this young man.  Seventeen years earlier, when my wife's
father spent his last months in the same care facility, I had seen this
young fellow moving about the halls in his powered wheel chair.  I was
amazed that he was able to make the jump.