[Leica] IMG: cycling in Jutland

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Oct 30 23:26:04 PDT 2016

I am making my semi-annual visit to Denmark, and right now I am in my hometown Aarhus, staying with my friend Lars. We were out on our bicycles both Saturday and Sunday; on Saturday a brief 40 km ride just to stretch our legs, on Sunday a more substantial ride of 130 km, to the town of Hobro in northern Jutland and back to Aarhus. It was cold, crisp and very satisfying. We did not stop that much, but here are 12 pictures from my little Ricoh in my handlebar bag:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Jutland-cycling/

As always, comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>