[Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2016: a last outing at Hostal Maruja

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 18 16:40:01 PST 2016

aaaaawwwwww  gee whiz life is tough over there?  ;-) ;-) ;-)
Love it, don't go away because when I come back from my visit? With the great spirit???  :-)  I'm being dropped off over your way as it all looks so nice, good looking women, great foods, incredible wines how can I go wrong on my "Re-BIRTH?"  :-)
cheers,