[Leica] IMGS: Locksmith

Tina Manley tmanley at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:29:41 PDT 2016

The main purpose of my website is to sell stock photos. That's how I make my living. The photos that sell the best are almost never the ones I like the best. Stock photos are chosen by how well they illustrate an article and how they fit into the layout.  I've sold several from the Iran photos but you would never choose them as best.

Tina

Sent from my iPhone