[Leica] Barcelona FC League Champion

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon May 16 13:49:10 PDT 2016

Wonderful record, amigo! I went to my usual bar to watch the matches yesterday, but they chose to show the Madrid game which was the less interesting of the two, especially once it was clear that Barcelona would win no matter what Madrid did.

Un abrazo,

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>