[Leica] lens storage solutions (can you ID this case?)

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:57:13 PDT 2016

Le 20 juin 2016 à 18:17, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> a écrit :

> It works very well in our climate, which is all about humidity and dust -
> the only season it is comfortable even to wear a short sleeved shirt is
> winter!.

I ruined a Contax in the monsoon in the early 80s over a two weeks' period.
Early electronics were not what they are now.
Adaquate batteries were nowhere to be found then  - I was lucky a French guy leaving the next day gave me a battery of his wife's camera for me to keep clicking …

As to the lenses, I bet they suffered as much but can't tell as I swapped the gear for another brand as soon as I returned.

India may be DAMP Philippe , but I love it all the more so.