[Leica] OT: artsy - legit or just spammers?

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jun 17 21:57:55 PDT 2016

I have both the paper and electronic subscription, and they sent me the new 1843 magazine too, I just have not gotten around to opening it yet.
As for cycling, I am indeed a certified MAMIL and proud of it. But my bikes are not that expensive, they are all between 1000 and 1800 EUR. And I only have three here, plus one in Denmark. To put the expenses in perspective: I quit smoking 7 years ago this month. The amount of money I save each year by not buying the daily pack of fags more than pays for one new bike a year. So I tell my wife that I am still 3 bikes behind ;-)

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA