[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: wine, women and song

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:51:14 PDT 2016

Nice series again.

I like the first one a lot in spite of its technical flows, I DK why, perhaps simply because it is life caught unaware?.

The yellow flowers must be brooms. At least that's what I'd call them if their scent is sweet and oily. Love them BTW

And the guy trying a selfie after tasting wine ;-)
I don't know this surname. Is he Polish?

Amities de Catalogne du Nord
Philippe