[Leica] [OM] PESO: food shopping in France

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 11:49:43 PDT 2016

Absolutely right on all counts Nathan is.

Chris, scroll down and find the table with the rate of equipment of French households in 2009.
http://www.insee.fr/fr/themes/document.asp?ref_id=T11F062

BTW, I'm one of thievery few percents who do not own a TV set - my choice.

OTT: I was surpassed back in 1984 when I discovered that supermarkets didn't supply plastic bags for the grocery and had a second attendant at every till in charge of stuffing paper bags with the groceries. I then found that so third world.
Yet, my opinion has changed I think my country would fare better were students and unemployed people allowed to find this kind of menial jobs these days …

Amities
Philippe