[Leica] I think it can not be fixed

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jul 29 22:15:46 PDT 2016

Lluis, I am sure you can do something using Photoshop heroics and other voodoo but given how many great images you have in your files, it just does not seem worth the effort.

Un abrazo,

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>