[Leica] Fujifilm X-Pro 2 CAMERA?

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 22 15:21:05 PST 2016

Hi Steve & Scott,
I saw an add for the X-PRO-2 and my first re-action was???? "GEE THAT LOOKS LIKE an M-LEICA? Sure seems to have a bunch of bells and whistles I might take a liking to?

Now finding out I can or could still use my Noctilux and several other Leica M lenses? I may well make this a two camera body purchase? However, maybe a start with one on a new project on seniors and elders I'm about to start next week. I'll have ago with whatever is available. At least it'll give me bit of a start.

The EXPRO-2 must have a similar kind of feel as an M8????????.
It's the first camera I've taken a liking to other than Leica M in a "hundred years!"  :-) :-)
thank you.
cheers,
ted