[Leica] El Rocio 4: A walk of 15 Km

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:46:58 PST 2016

Nathan,

Thank you very much for your effort following these postings, I know they are a lot of pictures but I modestly think that it worth look at them, is a interesting document of this tradition, I’m sure that you will enjoy it if you can come to Barcelona. There is also another great value on this Fiesta, I don’t know why but it is ignored by the Press and TV, we was only two or three serious photographers…the day this become too popular it will be finish the actual attractive.

Un abrazo
Lluis