[Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Jan 2 10:54:45 PST 2016

We celebrated New Year’s Eve in Alicante’s best restaurant, La Ereta. Just me, my wife and our two children. Truth be told, I was not hung over on New Year’s Day morning since I was the designated driver the night before. My wife and children, that’s another story ;-) Anyway, yesterday we had a lunch/dinner at our place with our Spanish/French/Algerian friends. It was a great way to usher in 2016, and for once I got to use the tripod and the self-timer of my camera:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mLRMgxF/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>