[Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/12/2016: Friday drink on a Thursday

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Dec 22 12:11:24 PST 2016

In our department we have instituted a noontime drink on the last Friday of each month. This month, however, the last Friday is the 30th when our office is closed, so the last working Friday is tomorrow. But as a lot of people are starting their Christmas holiday early, we decided that today was the day for our noontime drink. It is extremely informal, people contribute whatever hooch and munchies they have. And of course I am there with my camera, usually concentrating on my female co-workers :-)

Stephanie:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4sxspCM/A

Carolina:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jLSVCSR/A

Both of these ladies are extremely serious people and top professionals.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>