[Leica] [OM] IMG: The Age-Old Question: Which 50mm?

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Dec 19 11:50:00 PST 2016

The duck is nice enough, but if you hand-held the camera, then you are not really conducting a lens test. To do that, you need a tripod. Or you can do like me, just go out and take pictures ;-)

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA