[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: visiting Lluis in Sitges

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:01:01 PDT 2016

Wonderful set Nathan!!!! I’ve visited the complementary images from Sitges and Siurana, all wonderful!!! I’ve particularly enjoyed see the images from Siurana, it is a while I’ve not visited this wonderful place and your photos give a perfect tribute.

When I was a child the reservoir was not yet build, it was alongside the Siurana river, I remember we visit with my fathers frequently a very nice farm close to the river, now this farm is under the reservoir water…

Thanks for these wonderful images and memories of the great time we had together

Un abrazo
Lluis