[Leica] Article on Photography

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Aug 28 11:20:57 PDT 2016

I totally agree. I go to a lot of modern art exhibitions, photography and otherwise. Sometimes I walk away indifferent, sometimes I am really impressed. Either way, my mind is opened a bit more every time. Just like with classical music. We cannot be stuck on Beethoven and Mozart. Yes, they were great, but there is also great music being composed now. It has nothing to do with age. The older I get, the more I want to explore.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA