[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: visiting Lluis in Sitges

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Aug 26 13:11:44 PDT 2016

In addition to the pictures I posted in my Sitges and Siurana galleries, I have lots of people pictures from the two wonderful days I spent in Catalonia last week. So the blog is quite long, 53 images, of which 48 are from Sitges and Siurana, mostly Sitges. Lots of different scenes, mostly with people and (some) animals. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1683

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>