[Leica] Back from Sitges

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Aug 19 11:01:29 PDT 2016

Back home for a couple of hours after a great day and a half in Sitges. Yesterday I spent the entire afternoon and evening with Lluis, shooting mostly film in a classic Leica (M2 in my case, M3 in Lluis’s case). Also had the pleasure of meeting his delightful family.

This morning I went for an early walk to watch the sunrise on the beach, and then drove to a very historic mountain village near Reus, called Siurana, recommended by Lluis. It is one of the most spectacular places I have ever seen. Pictures to follow.

Thanks again to Lluis for being such a gracious host.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>