[Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/8/2016: the road to Busot and the Texas Leica

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 04:07:07 PDT 2016

Yes Nathan, the image looks quite impressive, 6x9 is already a big MF!

I have the same problem with the V700, I’ve never tried Better Scanning, I think it can improve but not too much.

http://www.betterscanning.com/scanning/models/vseries.html

Actually Plustek is doing a very good scanner from 35mm to MF but the price is around 2000€, there are also several services offering good scanning work with an Imacon, I’ve tried this once, at least it could be an interesting test.

Un abrazo
Lluis