[Leica] IMG: Rotterdam

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:35:55 PDT 2016

Quite a few nice viewings in there Nathan, I like the way you saw this city even though I believe the Dutch have been more inspired in term of architecture in the past ...

I particularly enjoyed "contemplation", the signs series, the covered market, and the last one with its "vignetting by design"  ;-)

Thanks for the stroll.

Have yet another fruitful photo week

Amities
Philippe