[Leica] "the Decisive Moment" is back in print... for now

Jay Burleson leica at jayburleson.com
Fri Oct 30 20:23:16 PDT 2015

Unfortunately, this edition is done from scans of the original book, not
scans from prints.
It shows it.
The amazing compositions are there, but the tones and sharpness is,
shall we say, lacking.

I paid $80.00 US for my copy of this new printing, and I wish I'd bought
a different photographers book.

That said, since I have, I won't sell it.

Jay