[Leica] Comparing Summilux vs2 / Sonnetar

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Oct 18 22:19:21 PDT 2015

Fully agree. The Sonnetar bokeh in the last image is unpleasant. The Summilux is far superior in this regard. Actually, I had never heard of the Sonnetar and had to google it to find out what it is.

Un abrazo,

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>