[Leica] Adobe Lightroom's Newest Update (RicCarter)

Frank Dernie Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 18 21:51:19 PDT 2015

I use “update" and “backdate" rather than “upgrade" and “downgrade”.

The latest version of several of the pieces of software I use have added functionality or screen-candy that is of no interest to me and have dumped functionality I use all the time, so the newer version may well be an update but it is a downgrade (for me)
:)
I did not buy a LR6 update, but may have to if I get a camera that LR5 doesn’t support.

Frank D