[Leica] New M

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Nov 19 11:47:59 PST 2015

I really think you have gone off the deep end. What is dumbed down about the new M? It removes features that I and many others have no use for—video and live view. It has the same sensor as the M240 about which you have wet dreams. So what is your problem?

Maybe money is no object for you—I guess that is why you only talk about Leica but shoot Nikon—for those of us who live in the real world the idea of getting a product without unneeded costly features but with the same image quality as the more expensive model is quite attractive.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>