[Leica] Intruder alert

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Mon Nov 16 11:08:25 PST 2015

Aram, you might want to consider how often the door is left open for a
few minutes at a time.  I have had a couple enter the house from the
garage, though the door is normally kept closed except when in use.  I
now have my bird seed in a galvanized garbage can, so they don't visit
the garage very often.

Does the fake bait actually work?  I have been using either peanut
butter or cheese tied on with a thread.