[Leica] Intruder alert

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 11:00:34 PST 2015

While on our trip this fall, we had an unwelcome guest in our little RV/van.  He made him/herself (I did not check) at home for a while.  I tried to borrow a cat, but could not find one willing to work for food, so resorted to a more brutal way of dealing with the intruder.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Eat+well+Tonight-1190.jpg.html

A rather large specimen.

All is well now, but my wife is a bit skittish.  This is the second intruder we have had this year.  But I cannot see any way for them to get in.  Did the strong light test at night and saw no entry points.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson