[Leica] Improved picture

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:59:25 PDT 2015

Hi Ken,

I have used the cloning features on Capture One 8Pro and I’ve finished the fine adjustement with Photoshop, I will take a look again to the wall, concerning the arm is the result of the cloning, I’ve never used Topaz Remask, I will take a look.

Thank you very much for looking and your advices

Lluis

El 01/06/2015, a les 0.51, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> va escriure: