[Leica] New Monochrome results -BOB

Philippe philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Mon May 25 00:22:04 PDT 2015

Le 25 mai 2015 à 07:26, Bob Adler <rgacpa at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Indeed. Nice having a very quiet shutter and no mirror flap (D4?) was very helpful... ;-)
>
> Bob Adler

I love the picture Bob, but from the exif, I think your X-T1 would have fared as well if not better.

Higher usable ISO,
may be switched to ABSOLUTELY silent mode, not even a click,
plus effective OIS with some lenses, and of course on static subjects.

e.g.
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=6oYnM7pOfNQz2y3dkE5
This was shot at 1/10, using live view, and handheld.
ISO 1600 and f9, for what it's worth.
And is sharper (no motion/shake blur/sofness) than your otherwise wonderful kid portrait.

Amities
Philippe