[Leica] Lightroom Problems

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Thu May 7 23:37:50 PDT 2015

Adam

All images are now found so I have lost nothing, but the folders are a mess. I have decided to deal with it on an image by image basis as and when I need them which is working quite well. It is more complex than I thought and has affected .dng as well as .raf files. In some cases I have up to 4 .dng copies of the same image, maybe one with a random number, two with identical numbers but the one that I have marked before as OK with no captions, and another with all captions etc. but not post-processed. Chaos reigns!

I have no idea exactly when this occurred because I have been renumbering within folders for the last couple of months. I had not noticed it before switching to LR6 but that does not mean it was not there, and yes I did the renaming in LR5.

My system is a newish Mac Mini (maybe 6 months old) running all the latest software.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076