[Leica] Critiques

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Tue May 5 17:45:06 PDT 2015

absolutely! I most certainly support any and all ideas which demonstrate y(our) most passionate and heartfelt work. When a serious creator feels it; their audience feels it too. And where feelings are concerned we're never wasting our time; either as creators or viewers/listeners/readers of the creations.

a note off the iPad, George