[Leica] Critiques

Philippe philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Mon May 4 02:08:26 PDT 2015

>>> So we use OT, FF, and FS in our subject lines. Can we consider using IMG
> for those special images we are particularly proud of or need help with?

I used to label my travel photos PSTCRD, which most were and many are, in order to save Luggers the trouble ...
Same with BRD for bird, not everyone likes bird photos.
And PPL when featuring people - some call it street photography BTW.

Now, if we really want feedback or advice, I suggest using QRY as in query.

I hope this may help sort the chaff from the wheat any one here likes.

Best
Philippe, a happy semi-lurker.