[Leica] OT Sensor rot

Steve Barbour steve.barbour at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:26:32 PDT 2015

> On Jun 10, 2015, at 7:19 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>
> You can start by having your camera store send it in for you then calling
> Leica and seeing what kind of response you get. As the camera store in this
> repair transaction is their customer not you you'd be lucky if they took the
> call at all. I wouldn't!
> A lot of years on the Lug and I'm trying to remember someone having a camera
> store send in their Leica to Germany instead of just sending it themselves..
> I think this is a first.

nonsense, when my M7 jammed in Paris, I couldn’t get it fixed in France, or in Germany in less than 2 months, I brought it home to Phoenix, then took it to the store where I purchased it, and they sent it to Germany for repair. The result was $450 and 4 months, and no info whatever as  to what had caused the problem.

Steve