[Leica] IMG: a drive to Berlin

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 6 08:44:36 PDT 2015

Nathan offered:

Good day Nathan,
Thank you for this excellent sightseeing tour with captions on a most, but unfortunate evil locations of the long gone past. I don't believe, even with time? The atrocities will ever fade from these most  evil times on Earth.

As I was a young boy/man at the time, it brings back memories of my life as we trained in the Canadian military preparing for the eventual conflict to come.  I suppose I could say how fortunate I was that others brought it to an end before I actually came under fire!

Well done MON AMI, well done!  Thank you.

cheers,
TED