[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: town and country

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Feb 16 14:56:18 PST 2015

Quite a few pictures from last week, including some infrared landscapes with my M8 with which I am quite pleased, some other pictures from my cycling routes, and about half from a walkabout in the centre on Saturday. You have seen some of these places before, but they looked differently this week. And spring is definitely here, so there are also flowers, on an almond tree. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1350

and comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>